With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know –
You’ll be the first to know.
- "I asked the attorneys when I first joined the firm, 'what is it that you wish you had that you don't?' Several of them - very high profile attorneys in the firm - said, 'we need information that is actionable'. I feel like the Manzama feeds they get everyday give them information that they can actually use to call their clients and say, 'we just saw this and we think something is going on that you need to be aware of.'"Marianne SwallieDirector of Business Development and Client Relations, Lewis Roca and Rothgerber
- “One of the unique selling points of Manzama is that content delivered via the dashboard or email alerts is heavily personalized. This ensures that an individual’s experience of Manzama is very personal, combined with the charts and analytical tools Manzama is a tool that can provide a very bespoke experience.”James MullanAuthor, FreePint.com
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "By implementing Manzama, we have greatly reduced the time, effort and cost of aggregating and delivering news and competitive intelligence. The customization capabilities and broad scope of the Manzama platform have allowed us to take our competitive intelligence and news aggregation program to new heights."Bret ChapmanChief Information Officer, Husch Blackwell LLP
- "Some in the Web 2.1 business have built tools designed especially to help lawyers understand trends and marketplaces and legal issues and competition. I've been using one of these tools – Manzama – for a while now, and because it searches not only traditional news sources, but also new media sources (such as law firm blogs and social media platforms) for relevant information, it produces an additional rich and timely source of marketplace information. Using this tool, we will make and are making better strategic decisions for our transitioning group of lawyers than we were capable of making prior to the advent of social media."Steve BellChief Client Development Officer, Womble Carlyle
- "Using Manzama, we have been able to filter mentions [on a particular client], and organize and distribute them in a meaningful way. Manzama consolidates media mentions so the same story that may have run in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and Associated Press isn't repeated. I can receive updates on [a client's activity] in a weekly email report or through Manzama’s tracker system. Thanks to Manzama, I've been able to keep interested parties abreast with only a modest investment of my time.”Katy VaningerClient Relations Coordinator, Armstrong Teasdale
- "Manzama quickly became an integral part of our research process, condensing efforts for both client and prospect pitches and management reports. It's become an important part of our research “bundle.” In many cases, we can combine intelligence gathered with Manzama (e.g., information from publications, blogs, etc.) with our internal relationship tools, and company filings/website listings to compile a complete company profile. We recently started utilizing Manzama to produce our weekly newsletters. Once fine-tuned and fully implemented, this will result in a huge cost savings to the firm—research that used to take 10 to 15 hours a week can now be completed in less than five hours. Early critiques concerning the content from the author attorneys have been extremely complimentary."Helen RizzoManager of Technology/Business Development, Allen Matkins
- "We have found great value in leveraging the information within Manzama. It’s one stop shopping for intelligence in and around our practices, areas of expertise, hot topics and issues, as well as markets we may not have anticipated."Amir TadjedinPartner, Markun Zusman Compton
- “Through our listening platform, Manzama, I set up a tracker for a former client,” explained Bruce White. “It showed that they were acquiring a plant. I contacted my former client to congratulate him. The client was on his way to China at the time and asked how I heard about the acquisition. He was glad I called and said he needed my help on the project. I never would have gotten this work if not for Manzama. Candidly, I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners – particularly the younger one – if they want to have the business development information that their Am Law 100 compatriots are already mining.”Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
- "We were incredibly impressed with Manzama's client service. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make...we have seen many upgrades to the system that were a direct result of our feedback. And also, we have local and regional news sources that are critical to learning about our clients' businesses. Every time we reach out to Manzama and ask them to add these publications, they do, which really makes the database and the dashboard serve our needs."Jill WeberChief Business Development Officer, Stinson Leonard Street
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for organizations…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to everyone across the organization.