Manzama delivers highly relevant, personalized information to every individual across the organization.
With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know -
You’ll be the first to know.
- "Some in the Web 2.1 business have built tools designed especially to help lawyers understand trends and marketplaces and legal issues and competition. I've been using one of these tools – Manzama – for a while now, and because it searches not only traditional news sources, but also new media sources (such as law firm blogs and social media platforms) for relevant information, it produces an additional rich and timely source of marketplace information. Using this tool, we will make and are making better strategic decisions for our transitioning group of lawyers than we were capable of making prior to the advent of social media."Steve BellChief Client Development Officer, Womble Carlyle
- "...much like the attorneys have a relationship with their client, the business development managers have a relationship with the attorneys they are serving, so they want to bring something of value to the attorneys they are coaching. Manzama has turned into that something of value and the differentiators between the people that work on my staff and other business development people they have worked with in the past."Carolee SwallieChief Business Development Officer, Brinks Gilson and Lione
- "Manzama quickly became an integral part of our research process, condensing efforts for both client and prospect pitches and management reports. It's become an important part of our research “bundle.” In many cases, we can combine intelligence gathered with Manzama (e.g., information from publications, blogs, etc.) with our internal relationship tools, and company filings/website listings to compile a complete company profile. We recently started utilizing Manzama to produce our weekly newsletters. Once fine-tuned and fully implemented, this will result in a huge cost savings to the firm—research that used to take 10 to 15 hours a week can now be completed in less than five hours. Early critiques concerning the content from the author attorneys have been extremely complimentary."Helen RizzoManager of Technology/Business Development, Allen Matkins
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- “Through our listening platform, Manzama, I set up a tracker for a former client,” explained Bruce White. “It showed that they were acquiring a plant. I contacted my former client to congratulate him. The client was on his way to China at the time and asked how I heard about the acquisition. He was glad I called and said he needed my help on the project. I never would have gotten this work if not for Manzama. Candidly, I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners – particularly the younger one – if they want to have the business development information that their Am Law 100 compatriots are already mining.”Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for companies…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to every stakeholder in the company.