With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know -
You’ll be the first to know.
- "We were incredibly impressed with Manzama's client service. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make...we have seen many upgrades to the system that were a direct result of our feedback. Also, we have local and regional news sources that are critical to learning about our clients' businesses. Every time we reach out to Manzama and ask them to add these publications, they do, which really makes the database and the dashboard serve our needs.”Jill WeberChief Business Development Officer, Stinson Leonard Street
- "A group of our finance attorneys learned through Manzama that a leading investment bank was looking to buy out smaller competitors, and they immediately alerted their client, a mid-sized investment bank, about the potential to be acquired. The lawyers really impressed their client by proactively providing them this level of intelligence about the industry.”Hans HaglundChief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Blank Rome
- “Manzama allows us to tailor Foley Insights for each of the attorneys in the firm. We can create unique reports for all attorneys so they have relevant content at their fingertips and are ready to have an intelligent conversation with clients about developments in their industries.”Jeff BoisDirector or Library and Information Services, Foley Lardner
- “Manzama helps us to identify important new industry and regulatory developments that might affect our clients so that we can share these with them and serve them better.”William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "We have found great value in leveraging the information within Manzama. It’s one stop shopping for intelligence in and around our practices, areas of expertise, hot topics and issues, as well as markets we may not have anticipated."Amir TadjedinPartner, Markun Zusman Compton
- “I use Manzama because it searches not only traditional news sources, but also new media sources such as law firm blogs and social media platforms for timely and relevant information. It provides a very rich source of marketplace information for us. Using Manzama, we are making better strategic decisions for our lawyers.”Steve BellChief Client Development Officer, Womble Carlyle
- “Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that involved one of our clients, and was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- "Lawyers are really busy. This is a way to get the competitive intelligence to them that they need on a real time basis, in soundbites - that's all they have time for. Manzama is the only product I know that can do that."Robin GerardDirector of Business Development, Manatt Phelps and Phillips
- “When I first joined the firm, I asked some of the high profile attorneys, 'what is it that you wish you had that you don't?' Several of them said, 'we need information that is actionable'. With Manzama, we are now giving them information that they can actually use to call their clients and say, 'we just saw this and we think something is going on that you need to be aware of.’"Marianne SwallieDirector of Business Development and Client Relations, Lewis Roca and Rothgerber
- "One of the platform’s great appeals is that it aggregates all the salient information about both clients and competitors in one place. I no longer have to do ten different searches to find the intelligence I'm trying to gather. It’s all there in one place, and I can sort and view it according to client, industry group or even individual attorney. It’s made it much easier to monitor clients on a daily basis – both what's being said about them in the new and what individuals are writing in blogs, on Twitter and in other social media."Elizabeth BevinsBusiness Development Manager, Perkins Coie
- "I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners."Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for organizations – raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.