With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know -
You’ll be the first to know.
- "Some in the Web 2.1 business have built tools designed especially to help lawyers understand trends and marketplaces and legal issues and competition. I've been using one of these tools – Manzama – for a while now, and because it searches not only traditional news sources, but also new media sources (such as law firm blogs and social media platforms) for relevant information, it produces an additional rich and timely source of marketplace information. Using this tool, we will make and are making better strategic decisions for our transitioning group of lawyers than we were capable of making prior to the advent of social media."Steve BellChief Client Development Officer, Womble Carlyle
- "Manzama is a very, very effective and cost effective way of allowing us to help the lawyers learn more about their clients and prepare them in such a way so that when they interact and communicate with their clients they know just about as much as the client does about their own company. Manzama presents us with stuff that is fresh, relevant and useful."John ByrneChief Marketing Officer, Drinker Biddle and Reath
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- "Lawyers are really busy. This is a way to get the competitive intelligence to them that they need on a real time basis, in soundbites - that's all they have time for. Manzama is the only product I know that can do that."Robin GerardDirector of Business Development, Manatt Phelps and Phillips
- “Kelly Drye happened to land a new client based on intelligence regarding a pending product safety claim investigation that a partner had gleaned from a newspaper article. My department created a tracker for the client in Manzama. A few weeks later, Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- "...much like the attorneys have a relationship with their client, the business development managers have a relationship with the attorneys they are serving, so they want to bring something of value to the attorneys they are coaching. Manzama has turned into that something of value and the differentiators between the people that work on my staff and other business development people they have worked with in the past."Carolee SwallieChief Business Development Officer, Brinks Gilson and Lione
- “Through our listening platform, Manzama, I set up a tracker for a former client,” explained Bruce White. “It showed that they were acquiring a plant. I contacted my former client to congratulate him. The client was on his way to China at the time and asked how I heard about the acquisition. He was glad I called and said he needed my help on the project. I never would have gotten this work if not for Manzama. Candidly, I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners – particularly the younger one – if they want to have the business development information that their Am Law 100 compatriots are already mining.”Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
- "One of the platform’s great appeals is that it aggregates all the salient information about both clients and competitors in one place. I no longer have to do ten different searches to find the intelligence I'm trying to gather. It’s all there in one place, and I can sort and view it according to client, industry group or even individual attorney. It’s made it much easier to monitor clients on a daily basis – both what's being said about them in the new and what individuals are writing in blogs, on Twitter and in other social media."Elizabeth BevinsBusiness Development Manager, Perkins Coie
- "Manzama quickly became an integral part of our research process, condensing efforts for both client and prospect pitches and management reports. It's become an important part of our research “bundle.” In many cases, we can combine intelligence gathered with Manzama (e.g., information from publications, blogs, etc.) with our internal relationship tools, and company filings/website listings to compile a complete company profile. We recently started utilizing Manzama to produce our weekly newsletters. Once fine-tuned and fully implemented, this will result in a huge cost savings to the firm—research that used to take 10 to 15 hours a week can now be completed in less than five hours. Early critiques concerning the content from the author attorneys have been extremely complimentary."Helen RizzoManager of Technology/Business Development, Allen Matkins
- “Manzama allows us to tailor Foley Insights for each of the attorneys in the firm. We can create unique reports for all attorneys so they have relevant content at their fingertips and are ready to have an intelligent conversation with clients about developments in their industries.”Jeff BoisDirector or Library and Information Services, Foley Lardner
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for companies…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to every stakeholder in the company.