With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know –
You’ll be the first to know.
- "We were incredibly impressed with Manzama's client service. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make...we have seen many upgrades to the system that were a direct result of our feedback. And also, we have local and regional news sources that are critical to learning about our clients' businesses. Every time we reach out to Manzama and ask them to add these publications, they do, which really makes the database and the dashboard serve our needs."Jill WeberChief Business Development Officer, Stinson Leonard Street
- "...much like the attorneys have a relationship with their client, the business development managers have a relationship with the attorneys they are serving, so they want to bring something of value to the attorneys they are coaching. Manzama has turned into that something of value and the differentiators between the people that work on my staff and other business development people they have worked with in the past."Carolee SwallieChief Business Development Officer, Brinks Gilson and Lione
- “Through our listening platform, Manzama, I set up a tracker for a former client,” explained Bruce White. “It showed that they were acquiring a plant. I contacted my former client to congratulate him. The client was on his way to China at the time and asked how I heard about the acquisition. He was glad I called and said he needed my help on the project. I never would have gotten this work if not for Manzama. Candidly, I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners – particularly the younger one – if they want to have the business development information that their Am Law 100 compatriots are already mining.”Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
- "One of the platform’s great appeals is that it aggregates all the salient information about both clients and competitors in one place. I no longer have to do ten different searches to find the intelligence I'm trying to gather. It’s all there in one place, and I can sort and view it according to client, industry group or even individual attorney. It’s made it much easier to monitor clients on a daily basis – both what's being said about them in the new and what individuals are writing in blogs, on Twitter and in other social media."Elizabeth BevinsBusiness Development Manager, Perkins Coie
- "Some in the Web 2.1 business have built tools designed especially to help lawyers understand trends and marketplaces and legal issues and competition. I've been using one of these tools – Manzama – for a while now, and because it searches not only traditional news sources, but also new media sources (such as law firm blogs and social media platforms) for relevant information, it produces an additional rich and timely source of marketplace information. Using this tool, we will make and are making better strategic decisions for our transitioning group of lawyers than we were capable of making prior to the advent of social media."Steve BellChief Client Development Officer, Womble Carlyle
- "I asked the attorneys when I first joined the firm, 'what is it that you wish you had that you don't?' Several of them - very high profile attorneys in the firm - said, 'we need information that is actionable'. I feel like the Manzama feeds they get everyday give them information that they can actually use to call their clients and say, 'we just saw this and we think something is going on that you need to be aware of.'"Marianne SwallieDirector of Business Development and Client Relations, Lewis Roca and Rothgerber
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- “Kelly Drye happened to land a new client based on intelligence regarding a pending product safety claim investigation that a partner had gleaned from a newspaper article. My department created a tracker for the client in Manzama. A few weeks later, Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- "Lawyers are really busy. This is a way to get the competitive intelligence to them that they need on a real time basis, in soundbites - that's all they have time for. Manzama is the only product I know that can do that."Robin GerardDirector of Business Development, Manatt Phelps and Phillips
- "Six months ago, a group of finance attorneys learned through Manzama that a leading investment bank was looking to buy out smaller competitors – and they immediately alerted their client, a mid-sized investment bank, about the potential to be acquired. The smaller bank didn’t end up being bought, but the lawyers impressed their client by knowing the latest developments in the market."Hans HaglundChief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Blank Rome
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for organizations…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to everyone across the organization.