With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know –
You’ll be the first to know.
- “Through our listening platform, Manzama, I set up a tracker for a former client,” explained Bruce White. “It showed that they were acquiring a plant. I contacted my former client to congratulate him. The client was on his way to China at the time and asked how I heard about the acquisition. He was glad I called and said he needed my help on the project. I never would have gotten this work if not for Manzama. Candidly, I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners – particularly the younger one – if they want to have the business development information that their Am Law 100 compatriots are already mining.”Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "We have found great value in leveraging the information within Manzama. It’s one stop shopping for intelligence in and around our practices, areas of expertise, hot topics and issues, as well as markets we may not have anticipated."Amir TadjedinPartner, Markun Zusman Compton
- "Manzama quickly became an integral part of our research process, condensing efforts for both client and prospect pitches and management reports. It's become an important part of our research “bundle.” In many cases, we can combine intelligence gathered with Manzama (e.g., information from publications, blogs, etc.) with our internal relationship tools, and company filings/website listings to compile a complete company profile. We recently started utilizing Manzama to produce our weekly newsletters. Once fine-tuned and fully implemented, this will result in a huge cost savings to the firm—research that used to take 10 to 15 hours a week can now be completed in less than five hours. Early critiques concerning the content from the author attorneys have been extremely complimentary."Helen RizzoManager of Technology/Business Development, Allen Matkins
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- "Six months ago, a group of finance attorneys learned through Manzama that a leading investment bank was looking to buy out smaller competitors – and they immediately alerted their client, a mid-sized investment bank, about the potential to be acquired. The smaller bank didn’t end up being bought, but the lawyers impressed their client by knowing the latest developments in the market."Hans HaglundChief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Blank Rome
- "Lawyers are really busy. This is a way to get the competitive intelligence to them that they need on a real time basis, in soundbites - that's all they have time for. Manzama is the only product I know that can do that."Robin GerardDirector of Business Development, Manatt Phelps and Phillips
- “Manzama allows us to tailor Foley Insights for each of the attorneys in the firm. We can create unique reports for all attorneys so they have relevant content at their fingertips and are ready to have an intelligent conversation with clients about developments in their industries.”Jeff BoisDirector or Library and Information Services, Foley Lardner
- "Using Manzama, we have been able to filter mentions [on a particular client], and organize and distribute them in a meaningful way. Manzama consolidates media mentions so the same story that may have run in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and Associated Press isn't repeated. I can receive updates on [a client's activity] in a weekly email report or through Manzama’s tracker system. Thanks to Manzama, I've been able to keep interested parties abreast with only a modest investment of my time.”Katy VaningerClient Relations Coordinator, Armstrong Teasdale
- “Kelly Drye happened to land a new client based on intelligence regarding a pending product safety claim investigation that a partner had gleaned from a newspaper article. My department created a tracker for the client in Manzama. A few weeks later, Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- "I asked the attorneys when I first joined the firm, 'what is it that you wish you had that you don't?' Several of them - very high profile attorneys in the firm - said, 'we need information that is actionable'. I feel like the Manzama feeds they get everyday give them information that they can actually use to call their clients and say, 'we just saw this and we think something is going on that you need to be aware of.'"Marianne SwallieDirector of Business Development and Client Relations, Lewis Roca and Rothgerber
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for organizations…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to everyone across the organization.