With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know -
You’ll be the first to know.
- “Kelly Drye happened to land a new client based on intelligence regarding a pending product safety claim investigation that a partner had gleaned from a newspaper article. My department created a tracker for the client in Manzama. A few weeks later, Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- “Manzama allows us to tailor Foley Insights for each of the attorneys in the firm. We can create unique reports for all attorneys so they have relevant content at their fingertips and are ready to have an intelligent conversation with clients about developments in their industries.”Jeff BoisDirector or Library and Information Services, Foley Lardner
- "...much like the attorneys have a relationship with their client, the business development managers have a relationship with the attorneys they are serving, so they want to bring something of value to the attorneys they are coaching. Manzama has turned into that something of value and the differentiators between the people that work on my staff and other business development people they have worked with in the past."Carolee SwallieChief Business Development Officer, Brinks Gilson and Lione
- "We have found great value in leveraging the information within Manzama. It’s one stop shopping for intelligence in and around our practices, areas of expertise, hot topics and issues, as well as markets we may not have anticipated."Amir TadjedinPartner, Markun Zusman Compton
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- “One of the unique selling points of Manzama is that content delivered via the dashboard or email alerts is heavily personalized. This ensures that an individual’s experience of Manzama is very personal, combined with the charts and analytical tools Manzama is a tool that can provide a very bespoke experience.”James MullanAuthor, FreePint.com
- “Manzama gives the attorneys and business development staff at our firm the opportunity to monitor a wider range of news and social media sources to gain valuable insight about the issues that matter to them. Because Manzama can be tailored to each person's individual interests and delivery preferences, our attorneys and business development staff are able to quickly identify relevant and timely information to help them stay well-versed on current trends and issues.”Deborah L. GrimmLibrary Research Manager, Husch Blackwell LLP
- "Some in the Web 2.1 business have built tools designed especially to help lawyers understand trends and marketplaces and legal issues and competition. I've been using one of these tools – Manzama – for a while now, and because it searches not only traditional news sources, but also new media sources (such as law firm blogs and social media platforms) for relevant information, it produces an additional rich and timely source of marketplace information. Using this tool, we will make and are making better strategic decisions for our transitioning group of lawyers than we were capable of making prior to the advent of social media."Steve BellChief Client Development Officer, Womble Carlyle
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "We were incredibly impressed with Manzama's client service. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make...we have seen many upgrades to the system that were a direct result of our feedback. And also, we have local and regional news sources that are critical to learning about our clients' businesses. Every time we reach out to Manzama and ask them to add these publications, they do, which really makes the database and the dashboard serve our needs."Jill WeberChief Business Development Officer, Leonard Street and Deinard
- "Using Manzama, we have been able to filter mentions [on a particular client], and organize and distribute them in a meaningful way. Manzama consolidates media mentions so the same story that may have run in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and Associated Press isn't repeated. I can receive updates on [a client's activity] in a weekly email report or through Manzama’s tracker system. Thanks to Manzama, I've been able to keep interested parties abreast with only a modest investment of my time.”Katy VaningerClient Relations Coordinator, Armstrong Teasdale
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for companies…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to every stakeholder in the company.