Select your role to see how Manzama works for you:
Many of the largest organizations in the world trust Manzama to deliver their intelligence.
Manzama makes it easy for you to get the information you need – when you want it, and delivered in a way that works for you. Check your personalized dashboard or your customized daily email alert anytime to find insights that are important to you. Either way, Manzama will keep you one step ahead of the competition.
See How it Works
Watch this two minute video to see how Manzama will help your organization stay on top of key client, competitor, industry and topical developments.
Boost Business Development
With all of the information out there, how can you find the time to sort through it all, let alone ensure the sources are credible? Manzama is always listening (to over 70,000 vetted sources) for the information you care about, then delivering actionable intelligence that results in more clients and better client relationships.
- “Manzama gives the attorneys and business development staff at our firm the opportunity to monitor a wider range of news and social media sources to gain valuable insight about the issues that matter to them. Because Manzama can be tailored to each person's individual interests and delivery preferences, our attorneys and staff are able to quickly identify relevant and timely information to help them stay well-versed on current trends and issues.”Deborah L. GrimmLibrary Research Manager, Husch Blackwell LLP
- “Manzama allows us to tailor Foley Insights for each of the attorneys in the firm. We can create unique reports for all attorneys so they have relevant content at their fingertips and are ready to have an intelligent conversation with clients about developments in their industries.”Jeff BoisDirector or Library and Information Services, Foley Lardner
- “Manzama helps us to identify important new industry and regulatory developments that might affect our clients so that we can share these with them and serve them better.”William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners."Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
- “Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that involved one of our clients, and was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- “When I first joined the firm, I asked some of the high profile attorneys, 'what is it that you wish you had that you don't?' Several of them said, 'we need information that is actionable'. With Manzama, we are now giving them information that they can actually use to call their clients and say, 'we just saw this and we think something is going on that you need to be aware of.’"Marianne SwallieDirector of Business Development and Client Relations, Lewis Roca and Rothgerber
Thought Leadership Made Easy
Becoming a “Thought Leader” and reaching your content marketing objectives has never been easier. Manzama delivers the most relevant and timely content back to you for sharing, publishing, and distributing. Don’t settle for merely being part of the conversation, lead the conversation.