With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know –
You’ll be the first to know.
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "We were incredibly impressed with Manzama's client service. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make...we have seen many upgrades to the system that were a direct result of our feedback. And also, we have local and regional news sources that are critical to learning about our clients' businesses. Every time we reach out to Manzama and ask them to add these publications, they do, which really makes the database and the dashboard serve our needs."Jill WeberChief Business Development Officer, Stinson Leonard Street
- "Manzama quickly became an integral part of our research process, condensing efforts for both client and prospect pitches and management reports. It's become an important part of our research “bundle.” In many cases, we can combine intelligence gathered with Manzama (e.g., information from publications, blogs, etc.) with our internal relationship tools, and company filings/website listings to compile a complete company profile. We recently started utilizing Manzama to produce our weekly newsletters. Once fine-tuned and fully implemented, this will result in a huge cost savings to the firm—research that used to take 10 to 15 hours a week can now be completed in less than five hours. Early critiques concerning the content from the author attorneys have been extremely complimentary."Helen RizzoManager of Technology/Business Development, Allen Matkins
- “Manzama gives the attorneys and business development staff at our firm the opportunity to monitor a wider range of news and social media sources to gain valuable insight about the issues that matter to them. Because Manzama can be tailored to each person's individual interests and delivery preferences, our attorneys and business development staff are able to quickly identify relevant and timely information to help them stay well-versed on current trends and issues.”Deborah L. GrimmLibrary Research Manager, Husch Blackwell LLP
- “Manzama allows us to tailor Foley Insights for each of the attorneys in the firm. We can create unique reports for all attorneys so they have relevant content at their fingertips and are ready to have an intelligent conversation with clients about developments in their industries.”Jeff BoisDirector or Library and Information Services, Foley Lardner
- "By implementing Manzama, we have greatly reduced the time, effort and cost of aggregating and delivering news and competitive intelligence. The customization capabilities and broad scope of the Manzama platform have allowed us to take our competitive intelligence and news aggregation program to new heights."Bret ChapmanChief Information Officer, Husch Blackwell LLP
- "One of the platform’s great appeals is that it aggregates all the salient information about both clients and competitors in one place. I no longer have to do ten different searches to find the intelligence I'm trying to gather. It’s all there in one place, and I can sort and view it according to client, industry group or even individual attorney. It’s made it much easier to monitor clients on a daily basis – both what's being said about them in the new and what individuals are writing in blogs, on Twitter and in other social media."Elizabeth BevinsBusiness Development Manager, Perkins Coie
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- "Using Manzama, we have been able to filter mentions [on a particular client], and organize and distribute them in a meaningful way. Manzama consolidates media mentions so the same story that may have run in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and Associated Press isn't repeated. I can receive updates on [a client's activity] in a weekly email report or through Manzama’s tracker system. Thanks to Manzama, I've been able to keep interested parties abreast with only a modest investment of my time.”Katy VaningerClient Relations Coordinator, Armstrong Teasdale
- "Some in the Web 2.1 business have built tools designed especially to help lawyers understand trends and marketplaces and legal issues and competition. I've been using one of these tools – Manzama – for a while now, and because it searches not only traditional news sources, but also new media sources (such as law firm blogs and social media platforms) for relevant information, it produces an additional rich and timely source of marketplace information. Using this tool, we will make and are making better strategic decisions for our transitioning group of lawyers than we were capable of making prior to the advent of social media."Steve BellChief Client Development Officer, Womble Carlyle
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for organizations…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to everyone across the organization.