Manzama delivers highly relevant, personalized information to every individual across the organization.
With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know -
You’ll be the first to know.
- "...much like the attorneys have a relationship with their client, the business development managers have a relationship with the attorneys they are serving, so they want to bring something of value to the attorneys they are coaching. Manzama has turned into that something of value and the differentiators between the people that work on my staff and other business development people they have worked with in the past."Carolee SwallieChief Business Development Officer, Brinks Gilson and Lione
- “Kelly Drye happened to land a new client based on intelligence regarding a pending product safety claim investigation that a partner had gleaned from a newspaper article. My department created a tracker for the client in Manzama. A few weeks later, Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- “Through our listening platform, Manzama, I set up a tracker for a former client,” explained Bruce White. “It showed that they were acquiring a plant. I contacted my former client to congratulate him. The client was on his way to China at the time and asked how I heard about the acquisition. He was glad I called and said he needed my help on the project. I never would have gotten this work if not for Manzama. Candidly, I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners – particularly the younger one – if they want to have the business development information that their Am Law 100 compatriots are already mining.”Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
- "We were incredibly impressed with Manzama's client service. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make...we have seen many upgrades to the system that were a direct result of our feedback. And also, we have local and regional news sources that are critical to learning about our clients' businesses. Every time we reach out to Manzama and ask them to add these publications, they do, which really makes the database and the dashboard serve our needs."Jill WeberChief Business Development Officer, Leonard Street and Deinard
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- "Manzama quickly became an integral part of our research process, condensing efforts for both client and prospect pitches and management reports. It's become an important part of our research “bundle.” In many cases, we can combine intelligence gathered with Manzama (e.g., information from publications, blogs, etc.) with our internal relationship tools, and company filings/website listings to compile a complete company profile. We recently started utilizing Manzama to produce our weekly newsletters. Once fine-tuned and fully implemented, this will result in a huge cost savings to the firm—research that used to take 10 to 15 hours a week can now be completed in less than five hours. Early critiques concerning the content from the author attorneys have been extremely complimentary."Helen RizzoManager of Technology/Business Development, Allen Matkins
- “Manzama gives the attorneys and business development staff at our firm the opportunity to monitor a wider range of news and social media sources to gain valuable insight about the issues that matter to them. Because Manzama can be tailored to each person's individual interests and delivery preferences, our attorneys and business development staff are able to quickly identify relevant and timely information to help them stay well-versed on current trends and issues.”Deborah L. GrimmLibrary Research Manager, Husch Blackwell LLP
- "Using Manzama, we have been able to filter mentions [on a particular client], and organize and distribute them in a meaningful way. Manzama consolidates media mentions so the same story that may have run in the St. Louis Post Dispatch and Associated Press isn't repeated. I can receive updates on [a client's activity] in a weekly email report or through Manzama’s tracker system. Thanks to Manzama, I've been able to keep interested parties abreast with only a modest investment of my time.”Katy VaningerClient Relations Coordinator, Armstrong Teasdale
- "Manzama is a very, very effective and cost effective way of allowing us to help the lawyers learn more about their clients and prepare them in such a way so that when they interact and communicate with their clients they know just about as much as the client does about their own company. Manzama presents us with stuff that is fresh, relevant and useful."John ByrneChief Marketing Officer, Drinker Biddle and Reath
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "Lawyers are really busy. This is a way to get the competitive intelligence to them that they need on a real time basis, in soundbites - that's all they have time for. Manzama is the only product I know that can do that."Robin GerardDirector of Business Development, Manatt Phelps and Phillips
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for companies…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to every stakeholder in the company.