With Manzama, you’ll not only be in the know -
You’ll be the first to know.
- "We have found Manzama to be an excellent addition to our Firm’s intelligence gathering capabilities. The tool is easy to work with, the support team is top notch and the information is uniformly high value."Murray CoffeyChief Marketing Officer, Haynes Boone
- "I asked the attorneys when I first joined the firm, 'what is it that you wish you had that you don't?' Several of them - very high profile attorneys in the firm - said, 'we need information that is actionable'. I feel like the Manzama feeds they get everyday give them information that they can actually use to call their clients and say, 'we just saw this and we think something is going on that you need to be aware of.'"Marianne SwallieDirector of Business Development and Client Relations, Lewis Roca and Rothgerber
- “Through our listening platform, Manzama, I set up a tracker for a former client,” explained Bruce White. “It showed that they were acquiring a plant. I contacted my former client to congratulate him. The client was on his way to China at the time and asked how I heard about the acquisition. He was glad I called and said he needed my help on the project. I never would have gotten this work if not for Manzama. Candidly, I see Manzama as something that should be mandatory for partners – particularly the younger one – if they want to have the business development information that their Am Law 100 compatriots are already mining.”Bruce WhitePartner, Barnes & Thornburg
- "...much like the attorneys have a relationship with their client, the business development managers have a relationship with the attorneys they are serving, so they want to bring something of value to the attorneys they are coaching. Manzama has turned into that something of value and the differentiators between the people that work on my staff and other business development people they have worked with in the past."Carolee SwallieChief Business Development Officer, Brinks Gilson and Lione
- “Kelly Drye happened to land a new client based on intelligence regarding a pending product safety claim investigation that a partner had gleaned from a newspaper article. My department created a tracker for the client in Manzama. A few weeks later, Manzama alerted us of a posting on a plaintiff firm website that was inviting feedback from consumers on their experience with one of the client’s product lines. It was pretty clear that they were preparing for a class-action lawsuit.”Kate StoddardDirector of Business Development, Kelley Drye
- "Six months ago, a group of finance attorneys learned through Manzama that a leading investment bank was looking to buy out smaller competitors – and they immediately alerted their client, a mid-sized investment bank, about the potential to be acquired. The smaller bank didn’t end up being bought, but the lawyers impressed their client by knowing the latest developments in the market."Hans HaglundChief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Blank Rome
- "We have been using Manzama to help identify important new development that we need to discuss in our communications to clients and the public. With Manzama, we can spot important news that our attorneys can easily and immediately "tweet" about, as well as trends that will shape our thinking about what we should post on our blog or alert our clients to. As most bloggers and Twitter aficionados know, it's about staying current, relevant and timely-Manzama helps us do all these things. It also helps us stay abreast of news affecting our clients, so that we can serve them better."William HolmesPartner, Stoel Rives, LLP
- "We were incredibly impressed with Manzama's client service. They were very open to any changes we wanted to make...we have seen many upgrades to the system that were a direct result of our feedback. And also, we have local and regional news sources that are critical to learning about our clients' businesses. Every time we reach out to Manzama and ask them to add these publications, they do, which really makes the database and the dashboard serve our needs."Jill WeberChief Business Development Officer, Leonard Street and Deinard
- "Manzama quickly became an integral part of our research process, condensing efforts for both client and prospect pitches and management reports. It's become an important part of our research “bundle.” In many cases, we can combine intelligence gathered with Manzama (e.g., information from publications, blogs, etc.) with our internal relationship tools, and company filings/website listings to compile a complete company profile. We recently started utilizing Manzama to produce our weekly newsletters. Once fine-tuned and fully implemented, this will result in a huge cost savings to the firm—research that used to take 10 to 15 hours a week can now be completed in less than five hours. Early critiques concerning the content from the author attorneys have been extremely complimentary."Helen RizzoManager of Technology/Business Development, Allen Matkins
- “One of the unique selling points of Manzama is that content delivered via the dashboard or email alerts is heavily personalized. This ensures that an individual’s experience of Manzama is very personal, combined with the charts and analytical tools Manzama is a tool that can provide a very bespoke experience.”James MullanAuthor, FreePint.com
- "One of the platform’s great appeals is that it aggregates all the salient information about both clients and competitors in one place. I no longer have to do ten different searches to find the intelligence I'm trying to gather. It’s all there in one place, and I can sort and view it according to client, industry group or even individual attorney. It’s made it much easier to monitor clients on a daily basis – both what's being said about them in the new and what individuals are writing in blogs, on Twitter and in other social media."Elizabeth BevinsBusiness Development Manager, Perkins Coie
Manzama changes the playbook strategy for companies…and is raising the bar by delivering personalized business intelligence.
Manzama delivers personalized and relevant information to every stakeholder in the company.